Appeared for a short time on the dutch forum fotomateforum.net, here are the possibles/probables features of the future Sony Alpha 77 (or SLR-A77):
- APS-C 23.6 x 15.6 mm 24.4 Mp (Effective) EXMOR CMOS backlit sensor
- Continuous shooting at 16 fps
- Sensitivity: ISO 100-204800
- Autofocus: 51 focus points (15 cross-type sensors)
- Micro Adjustment for Sony, Minolta and Konica Minolta Lenses
- Full HD Video / 24 bits
- Modes: HDR, Panorama, 3D, etc.
- EVF viewfinder is based upon a new Epson OLED display
- Tiltable LCD screen
- Built to the Alpha 700 standard
- Memory cards: compatible with CF, SD and MS (usable in tandem)
- New high-performance batteries (1000 shots per charge)
- Price (Body only): 899€
This is all very probable (except price), according to the information already available, but as the post was already referring to a laucnh date (16 April) which seems really not confirmed by Sony sources, this may be only the result of the intelligent synthesis by a single Internet user.