A firmware update (version 2.0.8) for the Canon EOS 5D Mk II.
- Fix for not using the user mode (C1, C2, C3) in video capture
- Fix for not releasing the shutter when Auto Power is set to “on”
- Fix for an over-exposure in LiveView mode when ISO setting is on L
- Fix for resetting the Speedlite transmitter ST-E2 when the camera and the transmiter are both set to Auto Power “off”
- Fix for a wireless sync bug when using Macro Ring Lite (MR-14EX, MT-24EX)
Download freely right now: http://web.canon.jp/imaging/eosd/firm-e/eos5dmk2/firmware.html