This month, it’s time for a new round of GIMP links. Of course, the Linux-based photographers are the primary target of this list. But, remember that GIMP is also available as a valuable option for the money-sensitive user of Windows, too.
- Use GIMP to Process Time Lapse Photography (from LifeHacker)
- GIMP 2.8: A preview of the new features!
- GIMP vs. The World: The State of GIMP
- GIMP 3-D, 3 Ways: Drop-Shadows and Bump Maps and Lighting Effects
- Video: Preview of The GIMP 2.7.1 and New features
- Fixing Your Holiday Photos With GIMP: Redeye, Low Light, Exposure Settings, Healing Blemishes
- Making Skies dramatic in GIMP
- And, for the most adventurous ones (with some code programming ability): Add your own GIMP features (Dive into the code base of the GNU Image Manipulation Program)