Sony Alpha 290, Sony Alpha 390
Monday, June 7th, 2010
New Sony DSLR: Alpha 290 & Alpha 390
According to a message on the forums of Dyxum, a Swedish magazine, “Digitalfoto för Alla”, just presented the new SLR photo cameras from Sony. This looks terribly like an error in the publication date (a leak a few days before the official launch).
The two photo cameras (A290 et A390) will both be equipped with a 14-mega-pixel digital sensor, and the Alpha 390 keeps the Quick LiveView of its ancestors, while the Alpha 290 will loose it to keep prices down: A290 + 18-55 mm = 599 Euro (by the way, A390 + 18-55 mm = 799 Euro).
Common features of the two photo cameras:
- 14 mega-pixel digital sensor
- Image-stabilization by sensor shaking: In-camera SteadyShot
- Sensitivity: up to ISO 3200
- Autofocus: 9 AF points
- New ergonomics (Sony goes to a better grip design than the angular one on the previous generation)
- 2,7″ LCD screen on the back
- Compatible memory cards: Either Memory Stick or SD memory cards
- In-camera in-menu help and tips
- HDMI output
The only thing left: Wait for the official announcement; It should not be long.
Short URL: http://ylovephoto.com/en/?p=6030