Canon EOS 1Ds MkIV, Canon EOS 550D, Canon EOS 600D, Canon EOS 60D, Fuji, Nikon D700s, Nikon D700x, Nikon D750, Nikon D800, Olympus, Samsung, Sony Alpha 750
Thursday, February 4th, 2010
The PMA in Las Vegas is now arriving fast. After a long time of little rumors, here comes the moment for big rumors, but not the actual revelations yet.
- Nikon has been telling the world that they intended to have a great year 2010. It seems that they will bring a new DSLR (it could be the Nikon D700x, Nikon D700s, or Nikon D800 according to the rumor mill). It would be confirmed according to the banner visible on LetsGoDigital. But this is apparently a fake built from press material from the older Nikon D3 (via NR).
- Yesterday’s press conference did not bring a single SLR though (Coolpix S8000, Coolpix S6000, Coolpix S4000, Coolpix S3000, Coolpix P100, Coolpix L110, Coolpix L22, Coolpix L21, nothing less!)
- Plenty of people expect to see the Canon EOS 60D arriving now, but it’s still uncertain. NL/DPR predicts a set of features: CMOS 18MPs, 6.3fps, HD 24 and 36fps, Digic IV.
- According to CR, Canon is preparing a new Rebel/EOS camera whose name should be Rebel T2i (the European name could be 550D or EOS 600D), with video, fixed LCD of improved resolution.
- At last, Canon would present the very pro Canon EOS 1Ds Mk IV
- Samsung should extend its new NX line, possibly with some lenses (waiting a little more for a new NX camera body).
- Olympus and Fuji should bring only P&S cameras.
- The Sony rumour line is totally silent, which could be indicator that either they are efficient at keeping a lid on the new Alpha 750 or there is nothing in preparation.
So, let’s wait a little more.
Short URL: http://ylovephoto.com/en/?p=5261